[Developers] Website: example collection

Hans Julius Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Wed Dec 9 07:24:40 PST 2009

Hi,

I will try to populate Examples rather quickly, altthough only with categories
in the beginning. What about the following categories?

Scientific discipline
  -> Ecology
  -> Economics/econometrics
  -> Fisheries
  -> Genetics/Bioinformatics
  -> Medical/Biometrics
  -> Sociology
Simple examples
Mark-recapcture
Growth models
Stock assessment
Spatial models
State space models
GLM (Generalized linear models)
GLMM (Generalized linear mixed models)
Survivial analysis
Differential equations
Categorial data

Any other topics?

John: will existing pages be re-styled automatically, or is it effient to wait
until the new look for the webpages is in place?

Hans