[Developers] ADMB Manual Class

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Sat Apr 3 10:43:42 PDT 2010

Hi Arni -

Thanks for testing the class. You picked up a bunch of errors that did
not occur on my ubuntu 9.10 system. And, of course, I never gave windows
a thought.

In the short term, I will pass your experience along to, Kathy
Hargreaves, my contact at Dangerous Curve. She really got into this
project and and was a pleasure to work with. She will probably want to
fix these errors. In the longer term, we could either maintain the
package ourselves or contract with DC to do it for us.

If there are no missing packages, I see no reason why we cannot
distribute them with the admbmanual class.

Cheers,
John