[Developers] admb -v

Johnoel Ancheta johnoel at hawaii.edu
Tue Aug 24 16:54:09 PDT 2010

  Hi all,

Implemented and committed Arni's suggestions

~/admb-trunk $ svn diff -r 739:740

The sample output

$ ham4 -help
AD Model Builder 9.1.737M [admb-linux-gcc3.4.6-64bit]
Copyright (c) 2008, 2009, 2010 Regents of the University of California

Usage: ham4 option(s)
        where an option consists of -option_tag followed by arguments if
necessary

  -ainp NAME      change default ascii input parameter file name to NAME
  -binp NAME      change default binary input parameter file name to NAME

To build the code, follow the procedure:

1. create the configure script
~/admb-trunk $ make --directory=scripts/configure

2. run the configure
~/admb-trunk $ ./configure

3. build ADMB
~/admb-trunk $ make