[Developers] new ADMB FAQ

Ian Taylor Ian.Taylor at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 6 09:33:10 PDT 2010

Hello Developers,
At the ADMB meeting in La Jolla earlier this year I had the honor of
being elected (in absentia) to develop a FAQ page for the ADMB Project
website. It took a few months to get around to it, but here's what I've
got so far: http://admb-project.org/documentation/faq

I make no claims for the accuracy or completeness of the questions and
answers and thus would appreciate a look-over by anyone with a spare
minute. Many of the questions so far are not necessary frequently asked,
but struck me as basic things that people might be curious about. A
couple of the questions and answers were adapted from
http://otter-rsch.com/questions.htm.

I am happy to be editor of the page, so if you have suggestions for
changes, let me know. Of course the best kind of suggestions are those
that include both question and complete answer so I can just paste them
into the page. For those of you with editing privileges, you're welcome
to make changes directly to the webpage, but please read this note
first: http://admb-project.org/documentation/developers/faq/faqediting.

Thank you,
-Ian