[Developers] Plone cleanup

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Thu Jun 17 20:07:26 PDT 2010

While squeezing the new 'Libraries' into the 'Community' Plone section of
admb-project.org, I did some spring cleaning.

The situation was worst in the 'Documentation' section, where I eliminated
some redundancies and created subdirectories. I hope I didn't step on
anyone's toes, but you may want to check that. I think some of the links
still point to non-existing nodes, but Plone seems to be pretty smart at
finding the intended target in the new location. The 'images' directory is
still duplicated in two locations.

As before, there are some instructions in the 'Documentation' section that
could be updated and improved. That should be easier to approach, now that
the flotsam has been compartmentalized.

Arni