[Developers] Uppercase letters in model name

Ian Taylor Ian.Taylor at NOAA.gov
Tue Nov 9 14:17:09 PST 2010

I'll point out that Ben Bolker raised concerns related to this issue
over a year ago, where my memory is that he described the behavior as
something like "case sensitive in the worst way". Ben's document is no
longer accessible at
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/bolker/admb-notes.pdf, but I wonder how
the past year's progress has stacked up against other issues that he
identified back then.
-Ian