[Developers] Problems with checking out the code

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Sun Apr 17 08:14:14 PDT 2011

Hans,

I get the same error if I don't have my SSH keys loaded. If I do have my
keys loaded, everything goes smoothly. I load my keys like this:

   pageant.exe %home%/.ssh/id_rsa %home%/.ssh/id_dsa

Can you still checkout from the Hawaii server? I haven't changed anything
in my setup for a long time, and both the Hawaii server and NCEAS server
work fine for me.

Arni