[Developers] FW: myxomatosis example

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Tue Aug 2 13:48:12 PDT 2011

John,

I thought that the idea was to have the contributed code compiled in the libraries, but not include the #include statement somewhere so that the user had to physically put the include statement in their tpl (similar to how an R user has to physically load the library). The messy part is having to use the whole path to the code and not just the name of the library

Mark