[Developers] Physical location of user manuals

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Sun Dec 18 11:12:28 PST 2011

Just to add to the confusion. The (hopefully) definitive versions of the
LaTeX for the ADMB user manuals manuals is on the subversion server in
the docs/manuals subdirectory. I note that most recent revision to
admb-re.tex is by Hans dated 16 Dec. 2011.

Perhaps there should be some sort of automated system to re-build the
manuals and upload to the appropriate site?

I also note that admb/admb.tex does not have the $Id: svn keyword as it
should. I'll deal with it.

John