[Developers] R and ADMB

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 6 16:53:16 PST 2011

http://admb-project.org/community/related-software/r lists (along with
other stuff):

PBSadmb - Organize and run ADMB model from R by Jon Schute and colleagues
r2admb - An interface to the AD Model Builder system, simplifying and
streamlining the use of ADMB from within R by Ben Bolker
ADMB2R - ADMB output that can be read directly into R by Mike Prager and
colleagues

I assume this stuff works, but have no idea what it does. Perhaps an
outcome from the workshop might be a better understanding of what people
actually want (as apposed to what they actually need).

John