[Developers] FW: [ADMB Users] Cubic splines

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Mon May 23 09:27:05 PDT 2011

On 11-05-23 08:59 AM, Mark Maunder wrote:

I wrote the original dvariable spline code in about a half a day
(inspired by NR. ) It worked fine for
years. Never wrote the df1b2 version (that I can recall although that
doesn't mean anything)
although an unoptimized one could have been done in 10 minutes. Why is
this rocket science?
I hate going backwards.