[Developers] inv problems.

Derek Seiple dseiple84 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:17:50 PDT 2011

I looked through the file Dave gave me with the inv code in it. I
didn't look very different from what is in version 10. I swapped it
out any way to see if it made any difference in the 'vol' example, but
it ran at the same speed. The profile I have of the 'vol' example
(attached: open with kcachegrind) suggests that a lot of time is being
spent in the headers for the lu-decomposition. Specifically the
decomp_for_adjoint.

Derek