[Developers] ADMB Developers' Workshop 2012 and Agenda

Hans Julius Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Thu Nov 24 17:58:13 PST 2011

Hi Johnoel,

Extending the example suite  at the website would be useful. We
can discuss the relationship of these examples to the models that
has been developed under the NCEAS workshops. We borrow examples
from other software packages such as ASREML, INLA, winbugs.
This may not be high priority on the agenda, but in my view falls
in the category "fun to do as a group".

(I write this in an offline state, so I may have missed some emails)

Hans