[Developers] FW: [FLR-help] Including ADMB code in FLR package

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Thu Sep 29 09:41:45 PDT 2011

See below

-----Original Message-----
From: Iago Mosqueira [mailto:iago.mosqueira at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:00 AM
To: Help mailing list for the FLR project
Subject: Re: [FLR-help] Including ADMB code in FLR package

Hi,

What we are doing in FLBioDym is to provide the executable, for each platform, under inst/bin. I want to develop a makefile that will handle compilation of tpl at pkg compilation, but not there yet. Look at the file FLBioDym/BinaryFiles, where you need to declare binarie supplied with the pkg. FLBioDym/R/methods.R has the code we use to call admb, pass inputs and get outputs. Some treicks there, let me know if you need a hand

Iago

On 29 September 2011 13:19, Mark Payne <mpa at aqua.dtu.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a new assessment model, FLSAM. The engine of the model is built in ADMB, and therefore has a tpl file associated with it. How should I handle the compilation of this file so that I can distribute compiled packages?
>
> Mark

All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a definitive record of customers, application performance, security threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk takes this data and makes sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy1