[Developers] Software development process

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Wed Apr 4 13:13:18 PDT 2012

On 12-04-04 01:08 PM, Arni Magnusson wrote:

I've hard all this bullshit so many times before.  You take a bunch of
people who don't know what they are doing and form a committee. The you
tell the committee to formulate a complete design plan.
Six months later you put it in a nice document.  A year later you start
over.  If open source needs this
maybe that is what's wrong with open source.