[Developers] Revert of ludcmp to version from ADMB-9

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:14:37 PDT 2012

Holy Cow!
Running my pond model with Dave's solve function and version 10 code took 2 hours and 15 minutes. With the code in this branch (reverted solve function and reverted ludcmp) my model only took 35 minutes! I checked and the results are the same. I'm glad this change happened before I submit it for publication.

cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks
Postdoctoral Researcher, Ponciano Lab
Biology Department, University of Florida
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/mbrooks