[Developers] [ADMB Users] memory allocation error

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Mon Feb 27 21:39:26 PST 2012

Good topic for the ADMB developers workshop. I would like to get debugging working as well to find out why the sd report is not created when there are no Hessian errors.

We probably need a developers guide that describes the following

1)      How to download the source code from the SVN

2)      How to link the source code with your model and compile it

3)      How to set up debugging

4)      Tips on how to debug ADMB code

5)      Guidelines for formatting source code

Mark