[Developers] "User" write access to the plone server

Hans J. Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Thu Jan 5 11:29:27 PST 2012

Yes, it is important to assign responsibility. I can be the "moderator"
of the examples for some period, with responsibility that
the examples that get uploaded are working. One would expect that
future changes to ADMB do not break existing code, so
that would be the responsibility of the developers.

My goal is to get the examples included in the "test" suite that
builbot checks.

Hans