[Developers] FW: [BUGS] MultiBUGS

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Tue Jul 24 06:34:50 PDT 2012

Might be something to consider for ADMB MCMC

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 7:58 PM
To: BUGS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [BUGS] MultiBUGS

Dear list

I have come across a webpage describing a feature (presumably of OpenBUGS) called "MultiBUGS", which enabled the use of multiple processors during an OpenBUGS run. However, when I go through the help documentation of OpenBugs, I do not see anything about MultiBUGS. The description of MultiBUGS can be found at:

http://pj.freefaculty.org/Ubuntu/10.10/amd64/openbugs/OpenBUGS-3.2.1/doc/Developer/MultiBUGS.html

I would appreciate receiving any information members of the list may have about this OpenBugs feature/stand-alone application.

Thanks

Barth

------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is for discussion of modelling issues and the BUGS software. For help with crashes and error messages, first mail bugs at mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk<mailto:bugs at mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk> To mail the BUGS list, mail to bugs at jiscmail.ac.uk<mailto:bugs at jiscmail.ac.uk> Before mailing, please check the archive at www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bugs.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bugs.html> Please do not mail attachments to the list. To leave the BUGS list, send LEAVE BUGS to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk<mailto:jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk> If this fails, mail bugs-request at jiscmail.ac.uk<mailto:bugs-request at jiscmail.ac.uk>, NOT the whole list