[Developers] MAT inverse VEC?

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Wed Oct 24 13:25:57 PDT 2012

Dave pointed out that I can figure it out with one test or another.
So the answer is yes. I'll edit the documentation.

DATA_SECTION
	matrix A(1,3,1,3);
	matrix B(1,3,1,3);
PARAMETER_SECTION
	init_number dum;
	objective_function_value f;
PRELIMINARY_CALCS_SECTION
	int ii=1;
	for(int i=1; i<=3; i++)
	{
		for(int j=1; j<=3; j++)
		{
			A(i,j)=ii++;
		}
	}
PROCEDURE_SECTION
	for(int i=1; i<=3; i++)
	{
		for(int j=1; j<=3; j++)
		{
			cout<<A(i,j)<<"  ";
		}
		cout<<endl;
	}
	B=MAT(VEC(A),3,3);
	for(int i=1; i<=3; i++)
	{
		for(int j=1; j<=3; j++)
		{
			cout<<B(i,j)<<"  ";
		}
		cout<<endl;
	}

	cout << norm2(A-MAT(VEC(A),3,3)) << endl;