[Developers] [ADMB Users] Request for user testing

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 22 10:27:22 PDT 2013

Hi Johnoel and Developers,
Thanks for keeping the momentum toward the next release.

The INSTALL page linked in your email points to the buildbot snapshots page
to get the source code, while the section on binaries says "NOT YET
AVAILABLE". Might it be better to provide a temporary link to the binaries
on the snapshots for folks to test that part of the installation
instructions as well.

Also, the binaries subsection titled "Windows and Visual C++" assumes that
you have Visual C++ installed. Could we add a link to detailed instructions
that Chris Grandin wrote:
http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/installation/admb-installation-visual-c
 ?

-Ian