[Developers] How to build admb source with mingw 64 - finally!

Grandin, Chris Chris.Grandin at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Dec 10 09:10:34 PST 2013

Hi Arni,
  I agree with you - I think only developers need MSYS, and the users group should be able to use mingw-64 TDM. So we don't need to include msys with the installer and binary builds. I tried the rtools approach back when we were talking about it in the summer and couldn't get it to work, could you put together a howto for it so that we can all try? Then we will have two methods with which to compare.
Thanks!

Chris