[Developers] multi-threading and/or multi-processing

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Sun Jun 9 09:49:16 PDT 2013

I think that we made some good progress on this at the meeting.

I hope some of you out there are trying out the software and will report
your progress. I would like to incorporate  the feedback into the code
and clean it up
and include some better diagnostics for common trivial mistakes. This
needs to
happen before I forget what I had for breakfast.

Ideally there would be a sub group dedicated to subjects like this, to
help focus the discussion,
  but it would probably just expose the fact that the group consists of
0 people.