[Developers] [ADMB Users] ADMB meeting in Reykjavik - Doodle Poll

Mark Payne mpa at aqua.dtu.dk
Fri Jun 14 01:40:21 PDT 2013

Have you considered having a users session on the side of the ASC - after all, there will be many of the ICES users there.... Wednesday afternoon is usually free for that sort of thing. And it might be nice for some of us non-developers to chat with you, hear future directions, and give feedback....

Mark