[Developers] bug that caused -gh option to fail in some models. + make verify

Hans J. Skaug Hans.Skaug at math.uib.no
Fri Mar 22 11:22:05 PDT 2013

Developers,

When I updated the trunk to make this
simple change I found that it was already done. Good!

However, our "make verify" does not invoke the "-gh" option,
and non of our current tests are appropriate. Can somebody
add the following to exampels to our test suite:

admb-trunk/examples/admb-re/socatt
admb-trunk/examples/admb-re/ pheno

(Two tests are needed because -gh will call different underlying codes).

Each of this should be called with and without "-gh 10" in the make file.

Hans