[Developers] Problems with ADMB package in R

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Tue May 28 13:14:26 PDT 2013

On 13-05-28 09:27 AM, Ripple, Joshua (NIH/NIMH) [F] wrote:

That's a bit vague.  In general there are two kinds of problems.
The R side creates the work files which are processed by the
ADMB code.  Then the R side reads the results and  presents them to the
r user.

If the ADMB part is not right I can deal with that. Others deal with the
R side.
If you can get far enough to use the save.dir option to create the
glmmadmb.dat
and glmmadmb.pin files send them to me and I'll check them out. Otherwise
you will need assistance from our R gurus.

     Dave