[Developers] Readying minor release admb-11.2

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Sun Dec 7 10:20:04 PST 2014

On 12/07/2014 09:20 AM, Steve Martell wrote:

I should explain that I am not using it as a TV dongle.  Since we have
two houses I wanted to put
CCTV and motion sensors based on the CCTV feed at both houses.  I wanted
a low energy cheap
computer to analyze the feed using the program motion and ssh the
results from one house to the
other.  TheTV dongles cost about $60 from aliexpress.  they run andrdoiu
but someone has made
a Ubuntu release which runs on them.  That makes it easy to compile
motion on the dongle.

Given that I have the tools I thought it was a good ides to compile admb
and see what happened.
Just found that funny bug in the function minimizer code. Otherwise all
seems to be fine.
Whether anyone is using arm based laptops or whatever to run admb I have
no idea.