[Developers] Help test admb-11.2

Johnoel Ancheta johnoel at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 15 15:33:06 PST 2014

Thanks Allan, for looking over the docs.  Any feedback and suggestion is
greatly appreciated.

Yes, the ADMB project will continue to support as many possible
arch/operating system/compilers
combinations for commercial and open source compilers.  It is a good idea
to use multiple compilers
because each has a different tools for improving source code development.
Compilers are another
set of eyes for checking code.

The VC++ distributions on the downloads page are 64Bit distributions.  It
has been added to the
description.

Cheers,
Johnoel