[Developers] boundfun.cpp

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 3 17:58:13 PST 2014

I added some provisional dox to src/linad99/boundfun.cpp; r1599 on
Subversion.

Some of the functions are a bit difficult to understand and I have
misplaced my copy of Bard.

There may be a lot of "dead code" in this file (or not). Both grep and
the Doxygen referenced by tabulation indicate that some of the functions
are never reference by the ADMB source code. However, it is possible
that there are some AUTODIF applications that use this code.

Anyhow I would really appreciate some extra eyes on the code to help
correct errors in interpretation.

Thanks,
John

--