[Developers] ADMB Tools for Windows

Jon Schnute schnutej-dfo at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 18 02:14:42 PST 2014

Thanks, Johnoel. That worked. I've created the new folder "ADMB Tools for
Windows" at:

http://www.admb-project.org/tools/admb-tools-for-windows

I've uploaded six files. The folder isn't complete, because I still need a
final file of instructions for using these tools.

Do I need to do anything further to make this new folder available to all
users? Should I have created a "Page" instead of a "Folder"? I'm still a
novice user of Plone.

Best wishes,

Jon