[Developers] MCMC in ADMB

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 14 16:58:49 PST 2014

Dear Cole, Melissa and Peter,

There was a presentation on this work at the June 2013 workshop in
Seattle, anx I have been wondering what developed. This looks like a
nice piece of work. I encourage you to get started making the proposed
changes to the code and to post the MCMC guide on the website. It might
also be possible to include the guide in the ADMB manual as a chapter.

Thanks for your efforts.
Cheers,
John

John Sibert