[ADMB Users] Open ADMB for Windows with MinGW

John Ancheta jnancheta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 01:26:38 PST 2008

Hi john,

this is exactly what the project needs to make improvements.  i have added
issues you have
noted to the project tasks list.

http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/issues/list

you will also see a issue for the inno setup.  if you haven't noticed, Dave
Fournier has already provided a
ADMB windows installer which does use Inno setup.

http://groups.google.com/group/admb-users/browse_frm/thread/eb9e4e6fc79fd398

at the moment we are focusing on installing and configuring the automated
build and tests servers
for ADMB.  once that is done, the Inno setup scripts from Fournier will be
used for the windows installer.
we ask for your patience.

If you would like to contribute more to the project, please let us know.

Johnoel