[ADMB Users] ADMB development cycle

Schnute, Jon Jon.Schnute at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fri Aug 21 11:32:57 PDT 2009

John - Thanks very much for your helpful reply. I didn't know (or
perhaps had forgotten) about the web site you mentioned:
http://admb-project.org/community/public-domain

I'm very impressed with your long term plans and the progress so far.

Perhaps this cartoon expresses how I was feeling:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rde0037l.jpg

You're right, I need to be more patient.

Thanks again, and best wishes,
Jon (Impatient Canine, Retired)

PS - It would be great if someone out there would volunteer to be a
cartoonist for the ADMB project. On the subject of dog food, I also
noticed these:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rda/lowres/rdan52l.
jpg
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/nta/lowres/ntan5l.j