[ADMB Users] Thank you!

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 3 11:57:02 PST 2009

Dear Carolina -
On behalf of "Team ADMB", thanks so much for your kind words. They more
than repay the hard work that has gone into this project. Thanks should
also go to the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation for the providing the
funding to make these efforts possible.

We should also not forget the Dave Fournier's achievement in conceiving
and implementing ADMB in the first place. The ADMB Foundation has
supported Dave's nomination for the American Fisheries Society’s William
E. Ricker Resource Conservation Award; see
http://admb-foundation.org/?page_id=19
Regards,
John Sibert