[ADMB Users] Emacs editing mode for ADMB

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Wed Jan 28 16:13:55 PST 2009

Here's my admb-mode for GNU Emacs. It provides syntax highlighting, a
minimal template, a longer template, and outline support for navigating
quickly between sections.

Simple machine-specific functions can be written to compile, run, remove
temporary files, etc. In my .emacs, I have bound the f9-f12 keys to such
functions.

I will find a place for the attached admb-mode.el file on the ADMB Project
website and keep it updated. Feel free to post bug reports or suggestions.

Cheers,

Arni