[ADMB Users] Emacs editing mode for ADMB

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 29 17:32:42 PST 2009

Ian,
My apologies for not publishing your post sooner, but I was unaware of
the pending review documents. I just changed it status, so it should be
generally visible.

I agree with you about reorganizing consolidating the editor tools. I'll
take a stab at it. When it is done, perhaps Arni can post is Emacs
admb-mode file. Also I have a Vim syntax file that I could post.

Thanks for you suggestion and contribution.
John