[ADMB Users] init_vector_vector

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 24 22:30:13 PDT 2009

Mark
One of the nice things about having the source code on hand is that you
can do stuff like this:

~/admb/trunk/src/df1b2-separable$ grep vector tpl2rem.lex | grep init | more

<DEFINE_PARAMETERS>init_vector_vector {
    fprintf(fdat,"%s","  param_init_vector_vector ");

<DEFINE_PARAMETERS>init_bounded_vector_vector {
    fprintf(fdat,"%s","  param_init_bounded_vector_vector ");

<DEFINE_PARAMETERS>init_bounded_matrix_vector {
    fprintf(fdat,"%s","  param_init_bounded_matrix_vector ");
        /*"  virtual void user_function(const init_df1b2vector& x,"

So apparently there is such an object. Good luck.

John