[ADMB Users] Likelihood profiling in ADMB-RE?

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:09:23 PDT 2009

Russel,

I do not think the profile likelihood functionality is available
in ADMB-RE (but I could be wrong). I would argue that it is not so

much needed with there, because the nuisance parameters

would typically be treated as random effects. If you

still need a profile likelihood, you can of course always

get that manually by fixing your interest parameter at different

values, while fitting the model.

Hans