[ADMB Users] [Developers] ADMB C/C++ programmer postion

François Royer froyer at cls.fr
Tue Oct 6 00:21:30 PDT 2009

Hi Johnoel,

I received an error message on the job description page, when trying to
forward the post:

First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member HRS_PERSON_ID.
(180,236) HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL.PostBuild  PCPC:1052  Statement:29
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the
lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property
cannot be used.

-- François