[ADMB Users] help with eye candy

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 8 16:13:49 PDT 2009

We are in the process of revising the ADMB-Project.org website and are
looking for nifty pictures. If you have a favorite graph that you
produced with an ADMB application,  some nice photos of your favorite
ADMB subject matter, or any other graphic material you would like to
share, please send it to me directly. We need the graphics along some
words of explanation and  acknowledgement or an URL.

It is way for us to make the website nicer and an opportunity for you to
increase your profile.

Thanks,
John Sibert