[ADMB Users] profiling vectors

Carlos Martorell Delgado martorel at miranda.ecologia.unam.mx
Fri Sep 11 06:56:39 PDT 2009

Hello
I am fitting several models using ADMB. Each one has a diferent number of parameters
deppending on the dataset. So far I have been able to fit a variable number parameters
with the same program declaring a vector (init boundedd number vector) which I then
use in the procedure section. However, I am interested in profiling the fitted model,
but, since there is no likeprof_vector funtion, I cannot get the program to be
compiled. Any suggestions?
Thank you for your help!

    I think [the island's] unusually sterile character gives it a grandeur
    which more vegetation might have spoiled.--
                                        Ch. Darwin, El diario del Beagle.

Dr. Carlos Martorell

Laboratorio de Ecología
Departamento de Ecología y Recursos Naturales
Facultad de Ciencias-UNAM
Circuito Exterior S/N, Cd. Universitaria
04510 México D.F.
Tel.  (55) 5622 4835 Fax (55) 5622 4828
http://biologia.fciencias.unam.mx/web/ecol/CMD-DERN.html
http://www.intecol.net/pages/002_personal.php?id=martorel&ma=2