[ADMB Users] ADMB keywords

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 21 12:28:24 PDT 2010

Yes, the catch keyword is annoying to us fish types, but Catch is OK.
(I'm wonder if writers of sports simulations have trouble with throw.)

Most of the "reserved AUTODIF keywords" are actually not keywords in the
formal sense. Most of them are public members of the derived class
fmm_control or its base class fmm. It might be possible to hide them
somehow, perhaps using a namespace or by making them private. Either of
these approaches might have some unpleasant side effects though. I don't
know where the ph variable comes from. In any case, they could be
mentioned in a manual at the very least.

John