[ADMB Users] Restricting magnitude of random effects estimates, achieving convergence of RE models

Chris Gast cmgast at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:37:00 PDT 2010

Thanks Mark.  That's interesting that it solved the problem you were
having--I would definitely call that unexpected behavior. I believe,
however, that I am in this situation already--the only non-objective
function calculations I have are an abundance reconstruction based on
estimated parameters, but I put this in the report section in the interest
of speed and efficiency, so it would only run once (right?).

Chris

Chris Gast
cmgast at gmail.com