[ADMB Users] admb re gammln

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Tue Aug 10 17:02:07 PDT 2010

Hi Anders,
It looks like this overload of gammln is not in the svn trunk. Derek has
completed implementing replacement code for all of the gamma function
related functions to be found in the trunk.

Does he need to include an additional overload for df1b2vector
gammln(const df1b2vector&    z) as well?

Hope you are enjoying the Danish summer.
Cheers,
John