[ADMB Users] Fwd: Novice question on ADMB on Mac

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:49:52 PST 2010

Well, I'm not too sure what you downoaded, but I assume you got
admb-9.1-macos-xcode3.1-32bit.zip. The the following installation
instructions are linked in the left menu on
http://admb-project.org/documentation/install. It currently doesn't
display properly, so I have quoted it below. We are also working on a
complete MacOS installer, but it isn't quite ready for prime time.

Creation and running MCMC models is described in Chaper 2 of the ADMB
Manual. http://admb-project.googlecode.com/files/admb.pdf

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
John