[ADMB Users] Visual Studio with ADMB

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Thu Jul 8 16:41:50 PDT 2010

Hi Marc,

I'm sure there are people on the mailing list that know how to configure
Visual Studio to work with ADMB.

A summary of the discussion will then be uploaded to
http://admb-project.org/documentation/installation and/or
http://admb-project.org/community/editing-tools for future reference. In
the best case, the configuration is similar between VS 2005/2008/2010,
Express or full version.

Thanks for pointing out this missing piece of info,

Arni