[ADMB Users] problems running mcmc simulations

Felice Griffiths fmg1 at sfu.ca
Wed Jul 28 18:08:55 PDT 2010

I was multiplying the log-likelihood by 15, so that explains why I was seeing differences in my results with different weights.  Turns out the real problem was that I didn't initialize the penalty vectors I have in the model. Putting the weight on the log-likelihood was seemingly solving the problem by getting the mcmc simulations to run, but was not correcting the real issue.  Thanks for the insight!