[ADMB Users] bounded_vector elements

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Wed Nov 10 13:28:22 PST 2010

I think the answer is probably "no", but is there a way to create a
bounded_vector with different bounds on different elements?
I need this because I store my model coefficients in a vector to be
multiplied by the matrix of predictors and I want to restrict some
coefficients to be positive and others negative. Maybe this could go
on a to-do list?

I guess I could hack this by restricting the coefficients to be
positive and making certain predictors negative in my .dat file.
thanks,
Mollie