[ADMB Users] how to put routine functions

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Sat Nov 13 07:05:31 PST 2010

See the creating libraries article in the newsletter
http://admb-foundation.org/wp-content/uploads/Newsletter/ADMBNewsletterOctober2009.pdf

It would be great if you or anyone else is willing to share their library on the ADMB website for other users to use. (think R package).

Mark

Mark Maunder
Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission
8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/