[ADMB Users] ADMB 10.0Beta2 Released

Ian Taylor Ian.Taylor at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 19 17:16:05 PST 2010

  This new version worked perfectly in 64-bit
linux (Red Hat Enterprise), and an example model
ran just as fast as in version 9.
I didn't try the install script because I don't
have permissions on this server, but it's easy
enough to copy the somewhere manually and update
my $ADMB_HOME variable.

Thanks, ADMB developers, for all your hard work in
getting to this stage.
-Ian